Truly closed cash management systemWhen you spend time manually counting, sorting, processing, and reconciling money every day, you’re basically throwing money away. With our truly closed cash management system you can remove most of the cost spent on cash reconciliation. And discrepancies will no longer be a problem.
ROI is generally achieved in less than 24 months
End-of-day reporting is completed at the push of a button
Designed around you
From supermarkets to petrol stations and restaurants, there are countless types of retailers – each with their own type of checkout or counter. Some only need a single SafePay system for their front office, while others require all tills in the checkout area to have a SafePay system. And most want a back office safe in which to store cash until the CIT pickup. Whatever your needs, we have a solution to match. Because we’ve designed the SafePay system together with retailers to provide maximum flexibility for all types of counters.
The most common configuration is for the customer to enter coins, and the cashier to enter notes. This ensures the highest throughput.
SafePay is designed to take up minimum space and offer maximum comfort for customers
You can start with front office and then expand with back office
Happier staff and customers
- No access to notes or coins
- Robberies, theft and shrinkage are no longer critical issue
- Complete audit trail is kept in Cash Control
- Graded solution, ink-protection, time-delay
With SafePay, end-of-day reporting is done in an instant. Status and real-time cash inventory are available online, and the full audit trail is kept in the SafePay CashControl management software. The software even allows your HQ, bank and CIT to connect. Plus, you can always turn to the online help desk for support
- A new checkout can quickly be opened without change fund preparation
- The system indicates when it needs floats
- Automated cash reconciliation reduces employee stress
- Recruiting and training staff is easier and faster
- Simple and secure maintenance
Solid return on investment ROI
- ROI is generally achieved in less than 24 months
- End-of-day reporting is completed at the push of a button