Job Role: Customer Service and Support Engineer
Reporting to: Head of Customer Services and Support
Overall Job Purpose:
- To undertake the Customer Service and Support activities for the cash handling hardware and software systems provided by the Company.
- Providing exemplary levels of customer service, with a commitment to ensure the customer enjoys the best possible service experience from PCS to encourage potential for enhanced and repeat business.
- To have the ability to install, service and maintain many of types electronic cash management devices (hardware and software).
- Great communication skills, able to provide technical support and basic user familiarisation / training where requested.
- Report on a regular basis, as required, to the Head of Customer Services and Support system pilots with new clients.
- Oversee the role out of new client installations.
- Oversee annual support and maintenance programmes.
- Monitor and report on stock levels of equipment and spares parts to ensure adequate levels of stock maintained to support estate management and servicing.
- Liaise and develop strong collaborative working relationships with the other members of the team to ensure effective project and programme management of company initiatives.
- Supervise periodic budget development for functional area of customer service.
- Role in the selection, implementation and the development of the core business management systems operated.
- Ensure maintenance of effective internal controls to underpin the reliability of operations.
- Assume a role in the definition, development and implementation of Company-wide processes and procedures to drive productivity and efficiencies.
- Champion the continuous improvement of the business and initiatives to address challenges faced.
- Develop a strong, capable and commercially focused customer service and operations team.
- Support the personal development of individuals operating under the Employee’s leadership and ensure it complements the objectives of the Company.
- Consistently drive the achievement of monthly and annual financial key performance indicators across the Company.
- Any other duties which may be assigned from time to time due to the nature of the Company’s business.
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- A good understanding of electronic and mechanical systems
- Willing to train on varying new cash handling products
- Experience of working as a mobile engineer
- Excellent customer service skills and a commercial knowledge and understanding
- IT skills and use of PDA / smartphone device software
- Full Irish/EU driving license
Desirable (but no essential)
- Experience within the cash handling service industry or similar on complimentary systems such as electronic cash management devices.
Five Core Competencies:
- Resilience / Adaptability (to handle changing priorities well, work well under pressure without ‘flapping’ and to present a positive image)
- Commitment – Loyal to both organisation and colleagues
- Communication Skills (good listening skills and empathy skills with customers and present a positive image of PCS.)
- Problem Solving – to establish all the facts resolving the situation independently using own initiative, consulting with experienced colleagues, team leaders and suppliers as necessary
- Delivering results (to ensure customer calls are resolved quickly and efficiently, to prioritize effectively, meet deadlines and targets, and use own initiative to get the job done)
- Customer First
- Managing Resources
- Job Knowledge & Expertise
- Influencing & Negotiating
- Leadership Skills
Possible Training Requirements:
- Gunnebo product training in locations like Sweden, Germany and Spain (essential: cash management devices)
- Service technician software
- Base salary and bonus depending on experience and qualifications.
- Car/van, mobile phone and laptop.
Please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org